Prohibited Products & Services
* Ads for buying products/services like "Looking for iPhone", "Looking for a rental house" etc are strictly prohibited.
* Alcohol, E-cigarette, Tobacco Products and other drugs
* Any animal under the pets category as defined under the prevention of cruelty to animals (Pet Shop) Rules, 2018 or any other kind of live animal.
* Astrology or any kind of spiritual/supernatural services/remedies like (black magic, Vashikaran, love spells/problems/jadu).
* Blogging or any discussion or information published on the Internet.
* Chemicals i.e. Hazardous Chemicals, Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not), Restricted, Perishable Items”, and “Radioactive materials & substances”
* Child labor or Slavery i.e. Any services which fall within the ambit of child welfare laws of the country.
* Human, Blood, Bodily Fluids, Human Parts, Organs and Remains
* Adoption of Children & Babies
* Adult/Sexually Oriented/Pornographic Material” or "Child pornographic material.
* Dating services for people looking for relationship, dating, and/or friendship
* Discriminating on the basis of race, caste, religion, or creed mentioning in ads.
* Education certificates(fake) for High school diplomas, university, medals, etc.
* Cylinders and Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG.
* Firecrackers, Explosives and Explosive Substances
* Any kind of animal body part of animal skin and bone or any product made of such material. Ivory Products.
* Used Cosmetics, undergarments, personal hygiene & grooming items (e.g. epilators, shavers, etc).
* Tickets/vouchers/passes for many events, games, matches or concerts, lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries, etc.
* Foreign exchange including collecting and effecting/remitting payments directly /indirectly outside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange
* Trading through electronic/internet trading portals.
* Free services of any kind with no clearly defined benefits.
* Charity or voluntary giving of help or products for free.
* Database - Selling of user database or leads or sale of any information duly collected from the customers which can benefit others knowingly or unknowingly.
* Government IDs and Licenses Services.
* Govt job of any type (except the third-party vendor payroll if mentioned), Backdoor jobs, Captcha work, Foreign jobs, Chit funds job or schemes.
* Government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
* Illegal Goods/Embargoed Goods/Contraband goods
* Indian currency notes – Old, New, or Error notes. Coins considered legal tender.
* Hacking/piracy- Devices infringing intellectual property rights such as unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent * copyright protection.
* IPR media violation- Media infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials.
* IPR software violation- Software infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorized copies of the software, video games, and other licensed or protected materials.
* Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic, and Cultural significance.
* Loans offered by private parties or institutions not authorized and regulated as per RBI guidelines.
* Multi-Level Marketing Services, SMS Sending, Email sending/processing, Champ cash, Network marketing jobs.
* Political affiliations, admission, and blogging.
* Medical Equipment requiring licenses (such as Ultrasound machines, X-Ray Machines, etc).
* Medicines prescribe as prescription-strength medicine, aesthetic, steroids, & food supplements.
* Medicine. Any kind of new or used medicine.
* Transfer or selling license for pharmacy or liquor shop or any such institution which is controlled by the government.
* Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with a permit
* Pirated Cable box discramblers and jail-broken/modified gaming consoles.
* Software & movie piracy, software to unlock phones/video games and Other Securities
* Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
* Offensive goods, the crime that includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
* Police, Army, Navy, and Airforce Related Items
* Traffic devices, which include radar detectors/hammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers /sensors, and related products.
* Unauthorized wireless transceiver apparatus.
* Weapons, Air guns, any type of edged tools resulting in affliction including daggers, swords, serrated objects, knives, and similar items.